Thursday, January 15, 2009

Okay, so we've known who the next president is for months now...

But that doesn't mean I'm bored with the idea already. I have friends who will be UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL during the swearing-in ceremony, and they're bringing back footage for me to play with! Yay!

Just thought I'd wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year. Did you know that it's the Year of the Ox this year, and Obama's an Ox? Auspiciousness abounding!

Apparently, this year we're all supposed to be like oxen: patient, slow-moving, and hard-working. (Hopefully this does not also pertain to my weight loss goals...) Nose the the grindstone, people. No sudden movements. Stick to what you're good at, and enjoy the benefits of hard work...the blood, sweat, and tears. Do you think Oxen complain about their work? No, they just do it.

No comments: